Friday, January 27, 2012

Our New Addition

As some of you may know, we’ve decided to consolidate our motorcycle and two older cars into one newer car and a motorcycle, since Caleb will be gone most of the year.  It would be silly for me to have two cars and a motorcycle all to myself.  So, we’ve sold Caleb’s car and have had some offers already on my car but had to wait to sell until we got our new car, which we did, this past Tuesday!

I’m in love!


We had to drive nearly ten hours round-trip to Nashville to get the specific Civic and good deal we wanted, but it’s here and we’re very happy to have it!

Okay, just wanted to share the good and exciting news!

Oh, and thanks to all of you who voted in our photo contest post and our apologies to those of you who try to comment and can’t get it to work.  The only thing I can think of is that it’s some sort of security setting on your browser or something but unfortunately I’m not much of an expert in that field.

I guess you’ll see which photo or photos we choose when you see our photo mat at the fake wedding in four months!

2 comments:

  1. C & T, do you have any idea how long I looked for a stick shift? Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many miles did the green car have on it? That was a great car.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete