Friday, January 27, 2012

Easy Upgrade

For UPT graduation, each spouse gets a lovely red rose with some greenery and baby’s breath.  Unfortunately I did not get to enjoy my rose for more than a few hours since we left early the next morning, and of course it was quite dead by the time we returned.  But, baby’s breath being a floral immortal, it was still looking beautiful when we came back, so I left that in the vase for a while until the water and stems got gross and even then I hated to through out the perfectly good white little blooms so I thought I’d try sticking them in one of my houseplants just to see and I really liked how it came out!


Forgive the amateur photography, but hopefully you can see what a nice, quick, cheap little upgrade the baby’s breath gives the plant!

No comments:

Post a Comment