Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SO Many Pictures!

Alright, we got the rest of our pictures from our photographers today!  Yay!  Overall I am so happy with how they turned out.  I was way off on my estimate of how many I thought we were going to get; there are over a thousand.  So, many hours of trying to decide which ones to post, print, put into photobooks, Christmas card picture, etc. are ahead.  It took me several hours just to watch the slide show and look at every single image in the gallery.  And apparently a disc is on its way that has a few more shots not in the gallery.  Gah!

Here is a link to the slideshow of the photographers’ favorites.

Here is a link to our viewing gallery, through which you can order prints if you want to order prints from our photographers ($$$).   Bear in mind that this gallery contains pretty much every picture that they took that day, so not all are flattering or suitable for framing.  :-)

And here’s a shot that made me stop and laugh as I was wading through the masses:


Caleb started it.  I have pictures to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment