Saturday, June 9, 2012

“First” Dance

Some of you asked about listening to the song we had for our first dance again since it was tough to watch the dancing and listen to the lyrics and voiceovers and everything.  If you weren’t there, our DJ recorded us saying stuff about each other a couple days before and put it in the intro and outro(is that the proper term?) of the song we chose for our dance.  

I was going to just upload the mp3 file of the song with our voices, but couldn’t figure out a way to do that, so instead I made this very simple  four minute video with the song and five lo-res pictures from our photographer’s blog.  I think it took me about an hour.  I now have a deeper appreciation for those people that make cool videos.  Not to mention movies.  




The song is “God Gave Me You”, recorded by Blake Shelton.  

2 comments:

  1. I watched about 15 seconds before there were tears in my eyes (as there were on the day itself). This was such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Well that’s sweet. I hope you watched the remaining 225 seconds as well! ha ha

    ReplyDelete