Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pictures From Tara’s Birthday

Daily inspiration from a calendar my parents made the first year they were married

Me with my loot!  And my sign that my friend Maylis made for a little party some fellow spouses had for me 
Adorable tea towels and home fragrance from Aunt Susie... 
Amazing Urban Decay eyeshadows from my grandma...

Perfume, candy, a cooling rack and timer from Caleb...

A robe, tweezers, salad servers, microfiber cleaning cloth, and Odyssey and Radio Theater CDs from my parents...

Cards from family and friends...I’ve gotten some more very cute ones since I took this picture, too!  I felt very loved  :-) 
Birthday dessert of choice.  Actually, my first choice would have been an amazing fruit pizza but this turned out to be a lot cheaper and easier.  
All in all, a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are very blessed! Our card wasn't in the photo, so I hope it came. I think it so neat that you have the calendar from your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did come and I loved it! Thanks so much for sending it!

    ReplyDelete